Tuesday, September 22, 2009




Maria...always has the loveliest, silkiest, ethnic-iest frocks
     The abaya of my dreams
                                              This is Amy, the nicest girl in all the land........
Amy's fab shoe display
                         If I was a little gal....




Hello dolls. So I went by the Brooklyn Flea this past weekend, grabbed my coffee and scone from Choice's stand and headed over to see the nicest lady in the vintage game, Amy. She had great stuff as usual and it was such a nice day it made me miss being her neighbor at the flea. The vibe was great and there were some new vendors, old friends and lots and lots of old clothes.  Maria was back, I haven't seen her in a while and she brought the abaya of our dreams with her. She always has great stuff and is located in front of the Choice stand, very convenient. The rainbow colored racks belong to Sarah. I'm a sucker for a rainbow colored rack, it totally draws me in. Good stuff everywhere, I really had to hold myself back.  I'm also really making an effort to unload the basement full of stuff I have. Today I posted stuff up on ebay (seller name:honeydip_bouche, if you're so inclined). I think I might have to give the market another go one of these weekends before the bitter cold sets in. Its time to cash in and take a well deserved vacation (see my post below). So yeah, you might see me around at the ol' flea soon with a heap of vintage clothes. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment