Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall


Gemini
Virgo

Its Bob Mackie bitches


Well WTF can I say about the garment above? Its a pristine museum worthy piece by Bob Mackie. It has the motherfokkin zodiac emblazoned on the front with crystal sequins. Now, I love Zodiac themed clothing as much as the next guy but the design of each sign is genius. Its also perfect for Halloween. So, this cape got my wheels turning towards being a caped crusader this fall so I'm posting capes and then my frilly Miami alter ego also wanted to chime in on this post so I'm including flouncy pastel silk creampuffs in this too. Please stay tuned as Animal will be participating in an Art Basel vintage pop-up store in Miami in December where you will be able to purchase some of these gems. XX


Egyptian
Bonkers

Nipon
On gossamer wings


Petals









No comments:

Post a Comment