Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HODGEPODGE

Excuse the absence last week, we were in the middle of moving into our new place and needless to say, it was hectic. The combination of epic heat and physical exertion has been more than my old brittle bones can handle. Well, moving into a new place always brings out the home decorating beast that hibernates within me. I've bought enough 60s and 70s decorating books to start my own library and have obsessively been stalking the www.warymeyers.com site for ideas. Also this site BLOWS my mind, its genius http://frommoontomoon.blogspot.com/ -check it out! Ok, so per usual, I'm going off on a tangent here...so I've been scouring the thrift stores, estates, garage sales etc.. for house stuff and somehow always come home with bags and bags of clothes. Here's the thing, the shit has been FIYYYAAA the past 2 weeks. Silk chiffon tie dye, cross eyed crazy jewelry, gaultier, marimekko, balinese crochet, pixelated needlepoint horses, just overall craziness in all vintage departments. I took a few quick shots of some stuff and will post more in the next day or 2. Go ahead and gorge yourselves.......
 FANTASY

 GAULTIER





 DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU

 CRAZY JUJU DOLLAR BILL SNAKE SMALL PENNY NECKLACE
 BILL BLASS

 DYED SILK BONANZA

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment