Thursday, April 29, 2010

Creampuffs, Shag, Polkadots





















It seems that when I go out hunting, unbeknownst to me, a theme usually starts to develop. This week a story put itself together...creampuff pastels, shagginess and polkadots were around every corner. The pinnacle of my buying trips this week was when I was at a shop and Destiny's Child "Lose My Breath" came on. I've been singing that all damn week...don't ask me why. Anyway, when that song came on I stumbled upon the lovely beige angel wing caftan and black and gold silk polkadot Albert Nipon dress in these pics. I've had similar experiences, usually when a really good song comes on (ok that destiny's child thing doesn't necessarily qualify). I'm talkin when Prince comes on or there was a time when Brand New Heavies came on and at that same exact moment I found a 2 piece Stephen Burrows kelly green jersey ensemble with pink lettuce leaf trim..sigh..anyway, I digress.....I also found the shoes of my dreams, but of course not my size and this belt that I'm obsessed with which was buried deep in the bowls of my closet...Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment